Protein Mug cake
• By Arunraj
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Mug cake
- › Whey protein 1 scoop (Any flavor, preferably chocolate)
- › wheat flour 20gms
- › Sugar substitute - 1tsp (Optional)
- › Cocoa powder - 15gms
- › Baking soda - A pinch
- › Baking powder - A pinch
- › Salt - A pinch
- › Oil/ butter(melted) - 15 ml
- › Milk / Curd - 30ML (If you are using milk, add 2 drops of vinegar)
- › Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- › Black raisins - 20gms
1. Add all the dry ingredients ( Wheat flour, whey protein, salt, sugar subscribe, baking soda, baking powder) to a mug and mix well.
2. Add all the wet ingredients ( Oil, milk/curd) to the dry ingredients and give it a good mix.
3. Add some black raisins and Microwave it at 900W for 2 mins.
4. Tasty whey protein mug cake is ready.
5. Sorry for the bad picture😅, I ate it once I took it from the oven 😬
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!