• By Ravikumar Sapare
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 77 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Modak
- › Peanuts - 50gms
- › Almonds - 10gms
- › Cashews - 10gms
- › Coconut - 25gms
- › Ghee - 10gms
- › Jaggery - 25gms
- › Oats - 25gms
1. 1) Roast all the ingredients.
2. 2) Grind peanuts, Almond, Cashew, Oats, coconut till they become smaller chunks.
3. 3)Put the mixture on the pan and add Ghee and Jaggery
4. 4) Allow it cool down for couple of minutes.
5. 5) Give the mixture, your desired shape and it is ready.
6. 6) All the above ingredients will serve for 8 to 9 Laddu’s.
7. 7) Per Laddu resulted in 77 Calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!