Protein-loaded strawberry ice cream oats
• By Manisha Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for Protein-loaded strawberry ice cream oats
- › 200 ml milk
- › 15 gr. vanilla ice cream whey
- › 15 gr. double rich chocolate whey
- › 100 gr. frozen strawberries
- › 35 gr. oats
1. 1. Start off with blending 100 grams of strawberry in 140 ml milk. I kept mine a lil chunky for the bite. 2. Add the mixture separately to 60 ml milk, 15 grams of each whey powder and the oats in a closed lid shaker. Shake well & serve in a bowl. Could also be stored overnight in the shaker if you want it for breakfast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!