• By Medha Garhwal Kajla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for protein ladoos
- › flax seeds 100 gms
- › sesame seeds 50 gms
- › peanuts 100 gms
- › ragi flour 1 cup
- › pumpkin seeds 100 gms
- › soyabean 50 gms
- › almonds 50 gms
- › walnut 50 gms
- › sunflower seeds 100 gms
- › jaggery powder 200 gms
- › coconut powder 100 gms
1. Dry roast all the ingredients one by one except jaggery powder, ragi and coconut powder.
2. Now grind all the roasted items.
3. Mix roasted items with ragi flour and coconut powder.
4. Heat a kadai add few drops of water then add jaggery powder.
5. Lett it melt and then add the mixture and mix it properly and fast.
6. Make ladoos out of it.
7. The ladoos might break while eating but you can have it as scoops as well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!