• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Kulfi
- › 100 gms milk
- › 5 gm ghee
- › 5 almonds
- › 1 scoop masala milk whey / vanilla whey
- › 10 gms erythritol
- › a pinch of cardamon powder
1. take a pan. add ghee & almonds. roast well. crush & keep aside. bring milk to a boil in a sauce pan. reduce it to half. add erythritol & crushed almonds. add cardamon powder. mix well. switch off flame & add whey. mix till it smoothens. if you wish you can cool it & blend. put in a mould (I have used round cake mould). keep in freezer for 3-4 hours. cut into squares & enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!