• By Akhil Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 230 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Jello
- › Whey Protein -1 scoop
- › Yogurt - 100gm
- › Sugar - 10 gm
- › Strawberries -25 gm
1. Mix 1 scoop strawberry flavoured whey in 100 gm of yoghurt.
2. Add stevia or 10gm of sugar in it.
3. Add fresh ground strawberries.
4. Add gelatin/agar agar in half a cup of Lukewarm water.
5. Add gelatin/agar agar mix in the protein mixture.
6. Pour in a bowl/ramekin to set for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
7. Serve on a plate. Garnish with fresh strawberry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!