Protein Cup Cakes
• By Navya P
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 580 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Cup Cakes
- › Eggs
- › Whey protein powder
- › All purpose flour
- › Artificial sweetener
- › Lite butter
- › Vanilla essence
- › Baking powder
1. Beat 2 eggs and add artificial sweetener according to taste and whisk it for 5mins
2. Take All purpose flour, 2 scoops whey protein and baking powder together
3. Add the above mixture to beaten eggs, add some water and whisk it together for 5mins and add vanilla essence to the wet mixture. Melt 15gms lite butter in microwave and add it to the mixture and mix it well.
4. Fill the batter to cup cake tray
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, bake it for 15mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!