Protein Crape (dosa)
• By Pooja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 212 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Crape (dosa)
- › Green moong Dal 20 gms Urad dal 20 gms Yellow moong dal 20 gms
1. Add all three dal together and add some hot water to soak for atleast 15-20 mins ( you can soak for longer time) Once soaked , check dal is tender Make a paste of dal mixture (not too runny and not too thick medium consistency like dosa) Add Jeera, Pepper, hing and salt. Mix it and when ready add lil bit of eno (i dint add it and it did come out well) Additional you can add rice powder to thicken the batter if its too runny. Use any non stick pan and cook it like dosa or uttapam (i dint use ghee/oil at all) Serve with Chutney or eat it plain.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!