Protein Coconut laddoo
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 164 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Coconut laddoo
- › 1) Fresh coconut (10 gms) 2) Paneer (20 gms) 3) Whey vanilla/kulfi/cookies & cream (12 gm) 4) Almond (3 gms) 6) Saffron (for colour & taste) 7) Cardamom powder (for taste)
1. 1) Grind fresh coconut without adding water. 2) Take the coconut crush in a bowl and add paneer, whey to it and mix till they become homogeneous. 3) take some saffron on a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon hot water in it and whisk till water become yellowish red. 4) Add the diluted saffron and cardamom powder to the mixture and mix again. 5) Make the laddoo of the desired size (I made 15 gms each) 5) Take almonds and grind them and take them out in a plate. 6) Roll the laddoos in grinded almond so that almond stick to its surface. 7) Keep in fridge for an hour to set. 8) Enjoy your laddoo as they are easy to adjust in your budget, happy and healthy Rakshabandhan💪
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!