Protein Chocolate Mousse
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 154 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Chocolate Mousse
- › Whey protein powder 1/2 scoop (16g)
- › Unsweetened cocoa powder 5 g
- › 1 whole egg
- › 2 drops vanilla essence
1. Take 2 bowls. Separate the egg yolk and egg white into 2 separate bowls.
2. In the bowl with yolk, add protein powder and cocoa. Whisk well using a whisk. Add splash of water if needed.
3. Now take the bowl with egg white. Use an electric hand mixer to whisk well. Keep doing it until soft peaks are formed and a mousse like consistency is formed. You can also use a whisk to do this but it will take a really long time. Add 2 drops vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Now combine both mixtures to make the mousse. Combine well with a spatula. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for min 2 hours. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!