• By Rashmi Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 534 kcal
Ingredients for Protein cake
- › 4 Egg whites
- › 1 scoop whey of your choice (I had mango)
- › 50gms almond finely ground
- › 1 tbsp baking powder
- › 1 tsp baking soda
- › Vanilla essence
- › Bournville Dark chocolate 2 pieces
- › Amul fresh cream 10ml
- › Stevia/sugarfree
1. Mix the dry ingredients
2. Beat the egg whites and add the dry mixture
3. Add vanilla essence & stevia (I used crushed sugar free tablets)
4. Grease a glass bowl and pour the cake mixture into it. Heat in microwave for 2 mins.
5. For the chocolate ganache, heat dark chocolate in a glass bowl by double boiler method. Once it melts add the cream to make a flowy mix.
6. Spread ganache in the desired way on the cake and it's ready to cut!
7. *Heart on the cake is made with remaining cream
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!