• By Neha Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 677 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Bounties
- › 1 scoop Vanilla protein
- › 40g desiccated coconut
- › 20ml soya milk
- › 40g amul sugar free dark choco
1. Recipe: - In a bowl, mix coconut, protein and stevia. - Add soya milk and make small squares or balls. - Refrigerate the coconut mixture for 20 mins - Melt dark chocolate. ( I used amul sugarfree dark chocolate) - Dip the coconut squares or balls in the melted chocolate and place it on a plate with parchment paper. - Refrigerate this for an hour or until it become hard like bounty chocolate. Never ever think that healthy food is boring and you cannot have a bounty when on diet. 😂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!