Protein banana bread
• By Vaishnavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for Protein banana bread
- › Oats - 130m Banana - 150gm Low fat yogurt-100ml Soy protein isolate/ protein powder - 55gm Maple syrup/honey - 30gm Oat milk/milk - 50ml Baking powder - 1tsp Dark chocolate/milk chocolate - 10gm
1. 1. Pre heat the oven @180degC 2.Mix all the ingredients except oats in a blender. 3.Pour the mixture in a bowl and add in your oats.( I like it when the oats are not bended, but you can add all of it together and blend it if you prefer) 4.Top it up with chocolate/nuts of choice 5.Transfer it to a baking dish and bake for 20-22min at 189degC 6.Take it out, let it cool and enjoy!!!🥰
2. This whole loaf comes up to Calories : 1000Kcl P : 70gm C : 153gm F : 12gm I've divided mine into 10 servings :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!