• By Deven Deshpande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 664 kcal
Ingredients for protein balls
- › Oat flour - 50 gms
- › Chocolate protein- 2 scoops
- › Coconut oil- 1 tbsp
- › Ghee- 1 tsp
- › Soy milk- 100 ml
- › Stevia as per taste
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend till it becomes sticky. Make small balls as per your preference. You can add almonds or walnuts too. Made around 10 balls out of all these ingredients. Approx 65 calories each.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!