protein apple crumble
• By Tanu Shree Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for protein apple crumble
- › 150 gms apple
- › 50 gms oats
- › 150 ml toned milk
- › Cinnamon -1/4 tsp
- › Baking powder 1/2 tsp
1. 1. Chop the apples into small pieces 2. Take about one tablespoon of the pieces and microwave/cook in about half tsp water. 3. Cool a little and blend it with the milk 4. Soak oats in milk. Also add baking powder. 5. Toss apples with cinnamon powder.Leave both apples and oats aside for 10 minutes while your over preheats at 200 C 6. Take ramekins or any oven safe dish. Layer the apples on the bottom of dish. Pour the oat mixture on top. 7. If baking in a big single dish- bake for 20-24 mins. If baking in ramekins- 13 mins . Or till the top is firm and golden brown 8. After taking out of oven, let it cool for a while and enjoy it warm!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!