Prawns in Sriracha Sauce, Sautee veggies & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 428 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns in Sriracha Sauce, Sautee veggies & Rice
- › Prawns 100 gm
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Oil 10 gm
- › onion 1 medium
- › Low fat Sriracha sauce-30 gm
- › Garlic finely chopped 8 cloves
- › Red Chilli 🌶- 1
- › Brocilli 100 gm
- › Yellow Zucchini 100 gms
1. Add oil to a pan
2. Add finely chopped onion and garlic ,followed by prawns to the pan.
3. Saute for 10 mins until Prawns are 90 % done
4. Add Sriracha sauce followed & red 🌶 chilli,salt and black pepper powder
5. cook for 5 mins without covering the pan
6. Garnish with a corainder and serve with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!