Prawns in homemade Schezwan sauce
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Prawns in homemade Schezwan sauce
- › 120gm prawns
- › 20gm garlic
- › 10gm olive oil
- › 100gm capsicum
- › 50gm onions
- › Red chillies
1. Soak red chillies in hot water for 15mins. After 15mins, strain the water and blend the chillies.
2. In a pan, add 5gm (half quantity) oil and once hot, add chopped garlic. add the blended red chillies and salt and little lime juice. Keep the puree separate.
3. Add salt, black pepper to the prawn.
4. Now in a pan, add rest of the oil, chopped capsicum, the puree, salt, pepper and finally the prawns.
5. Mix well and cook covered for a few mins. Avoid over cooking the prawns else they become chewy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!