| 1 minute to read
Prawns curry with Steamed Rice
- Prawns -200gm.
- Raw Rice -45
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp.
- Indian spices( red chilly powder ,turmeric,dhana jeera and Garam masala)
- Kokum - 4 no.
- Curry leaves- 5 leaves.
- Salt - to taste .
- Fresh grated coconut-1/4th cup.
- OliveOil - 10 gm.
1) Measure ,wash and cook the Rice.
2) Wash prawns thoroughly with clean water.
3)Apply little turmeric and salt to all prawns n keep it aside.
4)Heat a Kadai for two minutes on medium flame .
5)Add olive oil into Kadia, once oil is heated add chopped onions & sauté for sometimes.Add ginger garlic paste and again sauté it.
6)Add fresh tomatoes purée in it and let it for two minutes,now add little turmeric and other Indian masalas and sauté it well.
7)Add prawns into it and mix it properly by adding salt to taste.
8)Add fresh coconut and kokum into it and cook the prawns .
9) Stir in between and check if prawns are cooked .
10) Once Gravy will be semi dry & prawns are cooked put off flame and served with hot steamed rice.