• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 494 kcal
Ingredients for PRAWNS CHILLY
- › PRAWNS 150GM CORNFLOUR 25GM SUGAR 10 GM SPRING ONION 25Gm SOYA SAUCE 5GM CAPSICUM 100GM GREEN CHILLI 🌶SAUCE 5GM OIL 20 GM
1. 1. Wash the prawns and pat them dry. In a bowl add lemon juice, salt and chilli 🌶sauce. Add the prawns in cornflour and fry for a minute. Make a slurry from the rest of the cornflour.
2. In a wok,heat some oil. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies. Stir fry for a minute. Then add the spring onions and saute the mixture. Then add soya sauce,white pepper, stock, salt and sugar. Stir the mixture.
3. 3. To the sauce, add the fried prawns and green capsicum strips. Then add the cornflour slurry and stir the mixture for a minute. Let the sauce coat the prawns. Add lemon juice,garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!