Prawn roast with shallots in coconut oil
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 294 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn roast with shallots in coconut oil
- › Prawns-125gms
- › Onion / shallots -120gms
- › coconut oil -15gms
- › lots of curry leaves
- › ginger garlic paste as per taste
- › pepper, redchilli, salt, turmeric, garam masala
1. Semi boil prawns with salt, turmeric, pepper ginger garlic paste.
2. Finely slice the onions, add oil to the non stick pan with curry leaves and sautee the onions well.
3. Once they are nicely caramelized add red chili powder, garam masala and the boiled prawns and cook it for !10 mins with the lid on, add water to keep them semi moist
4. Once done switch off flame add little coconut oil and curry leaves, mix and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!