• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 542 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn Pulao
- › 1. 180 gm medium size prawns 2. 50 gm yoghurt 3. 1/3 tsp ginger paste 4. 1/4 tsp garlic paste 5. 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder 6. 1 tsp kashmiri Red chilli powder 7. A pinch of mace(javitri) powder 8. Few pudina leaves(optional but enhances taste) 9. Salt to taste 10. 8 gm Ghee 11. 1 tsp shahi jeera 12. 3 green cardamom 13. 1 piece 1" size cinnamon 14. 50 gm onion finely sliced 15. 50 gm Basmati Rice
1. 1. Marinate ingredients 1-9 and leave it overnight or minimum 1 hour. 2. In a pan, heat ghee. Once heated add ingredients 11-13. Once they start spluttering add finely sliced onion and cook until brown. 3. Add the marinated prawns. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 mins or until prawns are cooked and little water/gravy is left in pan. 4. While prawn is cooking, cook rice to about 80% and keep it ready. 5. Once prawn is cooked, add the cooked rice to the pan. Taste and check salt. Add more if required. Cover and cook another 5 mins on low flame. 6. Delicious and flavorful prawn pulao is ready. Enjoy with sliced onion, lemon wedges!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!