• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for Prawn Masala
- › 1. 200 g prawns deshelled and deveined 2. 100 g onion finely sliced 3. 100 g tomato finely chopped 4. 25 g low fat yoghurt beaten 5. 10 gm ghee 6. Salt to taste 7. 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder 8. 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder 9. 1/2 tsp jeera powder 10. 1 tsp coriander powder 11. 1/4 tsp garam masala powder 12. 1 tsp ginger garlic paste 13. Handful of coriander leaves chopped 14. Whole garam masalas - 2 green cardamom, 1 piece 1" cinnamon, 1 bay leaf
1. 1. Marinate prawns with 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder and set aside for 10 mins. 2. After 10 mins, heat 2 gm ghee and fry prawns on each side for 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside. 3. Add remaining ghee and add 2 green cardamom, 1 piece 1" cinnamon, 1 bay leaf. 4. Add finely sliced onion and cook until brown. 5. Add ginger garlic paste and cook until raw smell goes away. 6. Add tomatoes and salt to taste. Cover and cook until tomatoes are mushy. 7. Then add 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp jeera powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and 1/4 tsp garam masala powder. Stir well and cover and cook on low flame until raw smell from masalas goes away. 8. Then add yoghurt and chopped coriander. Mix well. 9. Add the fried prawns and cover and cook. The yoghurt and prawns will release a lot of water. Cook until you want desired gravy. check salt. 10. Enjoyed best with hot rotis!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!