prawn biryani ( serves 2 )
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 627 kcal
Ingredients for prawn biryani ( serves 2 )
- › Prawns 100 grams , de shelled and de veined
- › Rice 100 grams
- › Onions 2 ( 70 grams )
- › Ginger garlic paste 10 grams
- › Tomatoes 2
- › Whole spices cloves , caradamom , bay leaf , cinnamon stick , star anise
- › Ghee 10 grams
- › Mustard oil 10 grams
1. Boil rice along with 2 cloves , 2 cardamoms , 1 cinnamon stick, 1 star anise and one bay leaf . Also add a pinch of salt and 10 grams of ghee while boiling. Cook covered till 3/4 th done (13-14 minutes)
2. Now drain excess water and keep rice covered on side .
3. In a pan or wok add 10 ml of mustard oil and heat it , meanwhile put onion tomato and green chillies in blender and make purée.
4. Now add one bay leaf and 1 cinnamon stick to hot oil and add the masala purée . To masala now add, 5 grams of garam masala , 5 grams of turmeric, and salt as per taste .
5. Roast the spices well ( 10 minutes) and now add shrimps . Cook for 6 minutes on medium flame
6. Now add half of the rice to shrimps and mix well... now layer with another half , add half cup of water and cover and cook for 5-6 more minutes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!