• By Prithvesh Ashar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Power Poha
- › Onions chopped (medium), 50gm Soya Granules, 4gm Chana Dal, 4gm Urad Dal, 5-10gm Raw Peanuts, 1Tbsp Oil, Salt, Coriander Powder, Black mustard seeds, Couple of Neem leaves
1. 1. Heat oil & add neem leaves & black mustard seeds
2. 2. Add peanuts, chana dal & urad dal. Fry till medium brown. Add onions. Fry till medium cooked
3. 3. Now add salt, coriander powder, chilli as per taste
4. 4. Add washed & strained soya granules & mix well
5. 5. Allow to cook for 5-7 mins mixing well till the granules turn light / medium brown
6. Garnish with Sev, Bhujia etc. as per your macros available for the day!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!