| 1 minute to read
- Onions chopped (medium), 50gm Soya Granules, 4gm Chana Dal, 4gm Urad Dal, 5-10gm Raw Peanuts, 1Tbsp Oil, Salt, Coriander Powder, Black mustard seeds, Couple of Neem leaves
1. Heat oil & add neem leaves & black mustard seeds
2. Add peanuts, chana dal & urad dal. Fry till medium brown. Add onions. Fry till medium cooked
3. Now add salt, coriander powder, chilli as per taste
4. Add washed & strained soya granules & mix well
5. Allow to cook for 5-7 mins mixing well till the granules turn light / medium brown
Garnish with Sev, Bhujia etc. as per your macros available for the day!