• By Bhawna Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Potato wedges
- › Potato 300 gm
- › Garlic
- › chilli flakes
- › oil 5 gm
1. 1. Cut potato in shape of wedges. 2. Boil wedges for 3 minutes and take out of water 3. Mix oil, 3-4 garlic cloves crushed, salt, chilli flakes, oregano, wheat flour(half spoon- for binding) and coat potatoes with mix. 4. Air fry/ bake in oven at 200 degrees( preheat a little) for 25-30 minutes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!