Potato wedges with cheese
• By Chandni Pujara
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 568 kcal
Ingredients for Potato wedges with cheese
- › potato 150gms
- › olive oil 10ml
- › salt
- › black pepper
- › piri piri powder
1. first slice the potatoes and leave it in the water for 15 minutes. strain the excess water and leave it to dry for 2 minutes. heat the olive oil in non stick pan and add the potatoes. keep the stove on high flame. stir it occasionally and make sure it don't burn it. potatoes should turn golden brown. now low the flame and cover the pan with lid for 5 minutes and stir it occasionally to make sure. it is Cooked properly. once the potatoes are cooked add salt and black pepper and cheese slices and cover the lid and let it cook for 2 minutes. now take potatoes in serving plate and add piri piri powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!