• By Vijay Pardeshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 172 kcal
Ingredients for Potato-Soya Tikki
- › Boiled Potatoes - 150 gms
- › Soaked and drained soya granules - 25 gms
- › half finely chopped onion, spices n salt to taste..
1. Mix all the above ingredients together. Saute this mixture in little bit of ghee for 5 minutes. Now make small cutlets of the mixture and shallow fry them on pan. Once they turn brown in color put the flame off and lets it cool down for that crispy texture. These lovely and healthy cutlets are best served with green chutney. 😊😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!