potato fries 🍟
• By Sheetal Padaki
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 135 kcal
Ingredients for potato fries 🍟
- › potato - 150gms
- › oil - 3gms
- › salt,mixed herbs, chilly flakes/powder
1. cut the potato to the desired shape
2. soak in water (room temperature) for 30mins
3. after 30 mins spread the potatoes on a towel and remove the excess water
4. transfer to a bowl add 2gms oil, salt,chilly flakes/powder and herbs and cover the lid and shake well.
5. pre heat the air fryer for 3mins and coat the air fryer plate with 1gm oil
6. transfer the potatoes to the air fryer and bake for 15 mins
7. PS: I added a pinch of turmeric as well while mixing with oil hence the color
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!