potato bread rolls in air fryer.
• By Jasmine
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 281 kcal
Ingredients for potato bread rolls in air fryer.
- › Potato 100 gms
- › Bread 2 slice
- › Green peas 50 gms
- › Onion and tomato 40 gms
- › Spices as per your taste
1. Boil the potato and side by side chop onion and tomato. Once the potato is boiled, Peel it skin off and keep it in a bowl. Now dip the bread in water and squeeze the extra water from the bread. Mash all the ingredients together and make rolls out of it as shown in the picture. (You can use spices of your choice) Now pre heat the air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Put the bread rolls in it for 15 minutes at 180• Serve it with green chatni.🤗 PS: you can also use oil to fry them if it’s in your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!