• By Sushrut Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Pomphret fry
- › Pomphret 1 full fish(200 gm ).
- › Cooking oil (20ml)
- › Rava/sooji(15 gm)
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Mirchi powder
- › Salt
- › Amsul
1. First clean the fish and remove unnecessary parts.
2. Then dip the fish 2-3 times in amsul water to remover any bad odour .
3. Apply mixture of ginger garlic paste ,salt & mirchi powder
4. Keep marinated for 15-20 minutes.
5. Mix rava/sooji,some mirchi powder ,some salt .
6. Apply the mixture of sooji/rava & mirchi powder and salt on marinated fish.
7. Heat oil in the pan
8. Fry fish on one side for 5-7 min and 5-7 min on other side .Let upper layer become crispy
9. Serve hot with roti or rice .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!