• By Pinky Ghosh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Pomfret jhal
- › pomfret fish 300gms M.oil 20 gms 1 small onion ,3to 5 cloves of garlic, 3 to 4 green chill ,coriander leaves ,mustard paste, turmeric, salt
1. Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder
2. Heat a non stick pan add oil to fry the fish fry it on low heat once its done remove the fish from the pan .
3. add chopped onion, garlic paste,green chilly salt and turmeric pwder in the remaining oil saute them about 2 to 3 min then add mustard paste again saute it for 1 min add water let it come to boil when it starts boiling add the fish. keep the thickness of the gravy as per your taste.
4. lastly add some fresh coriander leaves .Better to serve it with Rice sunday sorted 😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!