• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 895 kcal
Ingredients for Poha Dosa
- › Raw Rice - 175 gram (1 cup)
- › Thick Poha - 40 grams ( half cup)
- › Urad Dal - 1 table spoon
- › Methi Seeds - 1 teaspoon
- › Curd - 1/4 cup
- › Banking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- › Salt
1. Soak Rice, Urad dal and methi together for 5-6 hours.
2. Soak Poha half an hour before grinding.
3. Strain the water from everything.
4. Add Rice Urad dal, methi, poha curds and salt into a mixer.
5. Grind to a smooth paste with a little water to for a dosa batter like consistency.
6. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
7. Before preparing, add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to the batter.
8. Mix gently.
9. Pour batter on the pan and spread a thick dosa until small perforations, then cover and cook for few minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!