Poha aloo vada in Air Fry
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 237 kcal
Ingredients for Poha aloo vada in Air Fry
- › Poha 50g
- › Potato 50g
- › chopped Onion 50g
- › Chopped green chili
- › Chopped Coriander leaves
- › Salt
- › Water
1. In a grinder take poha and grind It should be like fine powder. Keep this aside
2. In a pot boil potato. Then take the skin off and mash it make it smooth paste. Now add salt, onion, green chili and coriander mix it nicely and keep aside for couple of mins.
3. In the potato mixture now add poha powder and mix with potato. Make a dough cover and keep for few minutes. Now add water if the dough is very hard. The dough should be soft so add water accordingly.
4. Now divided the mixture into equal size and roll each portion into smooth balls. Now put them in Air Fryer and fry for 45 mins at 160 degree.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!