poached eggs ( old method)
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 140 kcal
Ingredients for poached eggs ( old method)
- › 2 eggs
- › Vinegar 5 ml
- › Salt and pepper as per taste
1. Boil a pan full of water ( till top), add a 5 ml of vinegar and a pinch of salt .
2. Using a spoon or fork , create a whirlpool motion inside the boiling water . It should be vigorously created circular motion as it helps in binding white wispiness to the egg.
3. Once you see the whirlpool motion, crack an egg immediately in the centre and wait for 20 seconds . Plate it with help of straining spatula .
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!