• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 72 kcal
Ingredients for Poached egg
- › 1 fresh egg
- › 1/2 tbps white vinegar
- › salt and black pepper as per taste
1. Put a medium saucepan on stove and fill 2/3rd with water
2. Once the water starts simmering, add your vinegar. Also crack you egg in a small bowl
3. Once you see the water with rolling boil, create a whirlpool in pan and drop you egg right in the middle
4. After around 4 minutes, take out your egg with. slotted spoon on a kitchen towel.
5. Finally sprinkle some salt and pepper over your egg and voilla..!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!