Pesto Chicken and Veggies
• By Dr Michele Summers Colon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 472 kcal
Ingredients for Pesto Chicken and Veggies
- › 1 tsp olive oil
- › 1/2 pound skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- › 1/6 c sun dried tomatoes
- › 1/2 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- › 1/8 c basil pesto
- › 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
1. 1. Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add 2 teaspoons olive oil, add sliced chicken breasts, season chicken generously with salt, add half of chopped sun-dried tomatoes - and cook everything on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of times, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Remove the chicken and sun-dried from the skillet, leaving oil in. 1. Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus cooked through. Remove asparagus to serving plate. 1. Add chicken back to the skillet, add pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat until chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the pesto and the chicken. Add chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!