Persimmon Chia Seed Pudding
• By Sapna Israni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Persimmon Chia Seed Pudding
- › Coconut milk - 200ml
- › Chia seed - 2tbsp
- › Persimmon fruit puree - 100gms
- › Almonds chopped - 5gms
- › Stevia according to taste
- › Vanilla extract - 2-3 drops
1. In a bowl add chia seeds, coconut milk, stevia, vanilla extract, almonds.Mix well
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours
3. Peel persimmon and puree it
4. Now take a seving glass and arrange chia seed and puree in layers.
5. Refrigerate again. Serve chilled
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!