Peri-peri tofu and crunchy veggies tortilla wraps
• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Peri-peri tofu and crunchy veggies tortilla wraps
- › Whole-wheat tortilla sheet (preferably homemade)
- › 1 tbsp cream cheese
- › little Tabasco sauce
- › Tri-colour bell peppers
- › Slice onion
- › Tofu
- › Beans
- › sesame seeds
- › Salt n pepper
- › 1 tsp olive oil
- › fresh and cold lettuce leaves
1. In a pan saute beans and tri-colour bell peppers with lil salt and pepper. Do not overcook, keep them crunchy. Keep them aside. Now saute some tofu and cook till it turns golden brown, add peri-peri seasoning and few drops of honey and lemon juice. On a non-stick pan toast the tortilla sheet on a low flame. Spread some cream cheese and Tabasco sauce. Add all veggies, tofu and fresh lettuce leaves. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and wrap it!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!