• By Ibtisam Shaikh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 527 kcal
Ingredients for Peppery Chicken
- › 1.20 gm of ghee/ butter 2. 300 breast chicken 3. 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste. 4. one medium onion 5. one small tamato 6. salt 7. pepper
1. 1. Take a pressure cooker . 2. keep the 20 gms of ghee and heat it and add the chopped onions . 3. after the onion gets brown , add the ginger garlic paste . 4. after 5 mins , add the chicken and stir fry it . 5. Now , take a grinder , add the pepper , tamato and grind it . 6. add the grinded paste in the cooker , add salt . 7. keep the lid and keep 4 whistles and turn of the stove. ENJOY !!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!