| 1 minute to read
Penne Cheese Tomato Pasta
- 1. Durum Wheat Pasta - 50gms
- 2. Tomato - 110gms
- 3. Cheese slice -2 (i had 15gms slice each)
- 4. Ghee - 5gms
- 5. Salt
- 6. Black pepper
1. Boil pasta with some salt and ghee for 8-10mins. Strain out the water and keep that water aside.
2. In a pan take chopped tomato n saute it for a while. Now add that strained water (which has salt and ghee in it after boiling pasta) n cook it well till it becomes like a sauce paste. Add some salt if required.
3. Put the boiled pasta in it and stir it well.
4. Add Cheese slices n leave it for few sec till it starts melting and then mix it well in the pan.
5. Sprinkle some black pepper and serve it hot.