Peas paneer Tikki chat
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 511 kcal
Ingredients for Peas paneer Tikki chat
- › 50 grams Boiled and grinder Peas
- › 100 grams paneer
- › 20 grams Oats
- › 100 grams curd
- › 10 grams Tamarind Chutney
- › Chat masala ( mandatory)
- › Salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder
- › 5 ml oil
1. Boil the peas , stain it and after 20 min grind it . Don’t make it too smooth.
2. Now mash paneer, peas paste , oats powder, all basic masala along with chat masala.
3. Make patties out of this mixture.
4. Sauté the patties
5. Serve it with some curd and tamarind chutney on top.
6. Enjoy the chatapati chat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!