Peas Corriander Rice
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Peas Corriander Rice
- › 50 gm Rice
- › 75 gm Corriander leaves
- › 10 gm Green Chillies
- › 20 gm White Onion
- › 20 gm Green Peas
- › Salt
- › 10 gm Ghee
- › 10 gm Ginger Garlic Paste
1. Make a paste of corriander leaves, chilly, ginger garlic.
2. In a pressure pot add the ghee. Let it heat saute the chopped onion, now add in washed rice, peas saute.
3. Now add in the paste , salt and give a good mix. Now add in required amount of water and boil. Cook till done. Serve with your choice of curry. Here served it with some homemade chicken roast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!