• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 230 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut-oats crackers
- › Oats- 25gm
- › Peanuts- 20gm
- › Chia seeds - 1 tbsp
- › Olive oil - 5gm
- › Baking powder - 0.5tsp
- › Salt - as per the taste
1. In a pan, roast the peanuts, remove its skin and keep it aside.
2. In a bowl, add oats, chia seeds, baking powder, peanuts, olive oil and salt and mix it well.
3. Add water little by little until you get cookie dough consistency.
4. Line a parchment paper in baking tray and spoon mixture in portions giving the shape you want. Bake it for about 10-12 minutes or until it seems crunchy. Enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!