Peanut Laddu (Macro Friendly)
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 1064 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Laddu (Macro Friendly)
- › Peanuts - 150 grams
- › Dates - 30 grams(weighed without seeds)
- › Jaggery - 30 grams
- › Sesame seeds -5 grams (optional)
- › Khas Khas (Optional)
1. Roast the peanuts on low flame till they are nice and crunchy.
2. Let it il cool down.
3. Grind the rosted peanuts, dates and jaggery till it becomes a coarse texture. It shouldn't become fine or paste like.
4. Roll them into small laddus, usually makes 9 to 11 laddus depending on the size.
5. If you intend to use sesame and Khus-Khus then lightly roast them if you like.
6. Spread them out on a plate and gently roll the laddus on it.
7. Like I said, it's that simple!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!