• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 565 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut chutney
- › 100 gms raw peanuts
- › Cumin seeds/jeera 4 gms
- › Garlic cloves medium - 4 to 6 (depending how much u like garlic)
- › Salt half tsp (u can add more as per final taste),
- › Red chilli powder half tsp (u can add more if you like spicy stuff)
1. Dry roast these peanuts till their cover starts to peel off spontaneously and slight black spots appear on them. Cool them by spreading on a plate under a rotating ceiling fan. After sometime remove the peels of the peanuts. (You may keep the peels if you prefer. It will just make the chutney a little sticky, thats all. Rest will be unaffected)
2. Load all the given ingredients in a mixer pot (chutney pot) and grind in pulses. They all will mix together in a nice fine power.
3. Chutney is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!