Peanut Butter Protein Balls
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 2514 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- › 45gms raw peanuts 340gms or 1.5cups natural peanut butter 3/4 teaspoon vanilla essence 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon 70gms Vanilla Protein Powder 3 teaspoon liquid stevia sweetener
1. Place raw peanuts in a blender and process until crumb/meal consistency, set aside. Place peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, vanilla protein powder and stevia in a bowl and mix until combined. Roll into 30 balls, and then roll in raw peanut blend set aside. Place in airtight container and refrigerate, or in freezer and get out as required.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!