Peanut Butter milkshake
• By Himansh Shourie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 452 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter milkshake
- › 3 ripe Frozen banana
- › 1/2 cup almond milk
- › 1/4 cup peanut butter
- › Dash of maple syrup
1. Add bananas to a food processor and process until broken up into little pieces. Add peanut butter and process again.
2. As mixture starts to come together, add the milk a splash at a time, allowing mixture to get more smooth between each addition.
3. Once the mixture is totally smooth, add a dash of cinnamon and process for another 10 – 15 seconds. Taste and add a dash of maple syrup if needed (only if your bananas aren't totally ripe).
4. Transfer milkshakes into two jars. Top with peanut butter and a little quinoa. Stir gently with a knife so you get that swirling effect.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!