peanut butter chocolava cake
• By paritosh kapoor
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:08 Minutes 728 kcal
Ingredients for peanut butter chocolava cake
- › whole wheat flour(1 tablespoon)
- › honey(1 tablespoon)
- › peanut butter(2 tablespoon)
- › eggs(2)/if eggless use a mashed banana or milk.
- › dark sugarfree chocolate(50gm)
- › vanilla essence
- › coffee(optional)
1. blend honey and eggs well
2. melt chocolate and mix with peanut butter
3. combine egg mixture with chocolate mixture, add vanilla essence and coffee if you want. i added because whole wheat flour will give a slightly different flavour. in order to mask that i added coffee powder otherwise vanilla essence will work.
4. add whole wheat flour and mix thoroughly
5. grease mug or tin with little butter and pour cake mixture.
6. bake in preheated oven at 200 c for just 8 minutes. it will become a fully baked cake if baked for more than 10 minutes. if using microwave the time can be 10 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!