Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein French Toast Recipe
• By Shubam Shaw
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 461 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein French Toast Recipe
- › 4 small slices whole wheat bread
- › ½ scoop vanilla protein powder 1 tbsp granulated sweetener ½ tsp cinnamon 2 whole eggs ½ cup milk (any milk is fine) 2 tbsp peanut butter* 1 tsp mini chocolate chips 2 mini chocolate chip cookies (optional
1. Preheat pan or griddle to medium/high heat. Whisk together egg, protein powder, cinnamon, and milk. Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture on each side. Cook french toast on each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Heat peanut butter until melty. Drizzle over french toast. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Top with mini chocolate chip cookies. Optional, but extremely delicious.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!